Tango For PC Windows 10/8/7 & MAC – Download Guide 2020
It is the most wanted application for making video calls on a wider screen which is an awesome experience. Tango application for PC is a superb instant messaging and calling application. Apart from downloading and installing this marvelous application on smartphones, one can download Tango on Windows and Mac as well. One can surely send an unlimited number of photos, messages, etc. and this Tango app for PC also supports voice and video calls.
Tango apps, which was founded by Uri Raz and Eric Setton, caters to more than 200 million people worldwide. Moreover, being compatible with all the operating systems such as iOS, Windows, and Mac, it has acquired more number of people to experience this app. The splendid features of this app make it popular. With the help of this app, the calling becomes easy and trouble-free.
Requirements Needed to Use Tango on PC
- An high speed internet connection is required.
- For the voice calling, you need speakers.
- To make a video call, one needs to have a laptop or PC with a webcam facility.
- Windows or Mac computer or laptop is also required.
Features of Tango App on Windows PC
Tango is the famous mobile chat application which offers free audio and video calls, messaging and Photo sharing as well. Let’s discuss its awesome features which makes this application worthy to use it:
- GUI – Tango consists of a user friendly graphical user interface so that users can operate this app easily.
- Free Calls – After installing this app, a user can make unlimited free voice and video calls.
- Login ID Not Required – While using this app for messaging or calling, you don’t need any username or password to do so.
- Best Alternative – This application i.e. Tango is the best alternative to ample of similar applications such as Skype, Viber etc.
- Tango Messenger – With the help of this app, a user can transfer any number of messages and pictures of best quality.
- Languages – Tango messenger app is available in more than 14 languages.
Also Try: iMessage Download for Windows 10
Easy Steps to Download Tango for PC Windows – Bluestacks
To download the Tango for PC app, you need the Bluestacks software to do so. Also experiencing this app on a wider screen is quite an amazing experience. Although downloading Tango for PC is not official but with the help of a simple process, we are able to do so. Let us see the steps:
- To download Tango for PC, you require to download the Bluestacks which is an android emulator for PC.
- Now, just install the Bluestacks emulator on your PC. After the successful installation of android emulator i.e. Bluestacks, search for Tango app.
- After you get the desired app, just click on the install button. Then, wait until the installation process gets over. It may take a few seconds.
- Lastly, just open the app using Bluestacks and enjoy using the Tango app.
Video – Tango for PC Installation Guide
Also Download: Periscope on PC
Steps to Install Tango for Mac – Use iPadian Simulator
For the successful download of Tango app on Mac, the iOS simulator iPadian is required. Let us see the step by step procedure to do so:
- To download Tango for Mac, first download the iPadian and click on the download button to download it.
- Then, install the iPadian, then open it and write “Tango” in the search bar.
- As soon as you view the app, just click on the install button and wait till the installation process gets completed.
- Now, just open the Tango app on Mac and start messaging and calling to your friends.
Q. What to do when the Tango on PC keeps crashing?
If this issue persists, then just update the apps version and the operating system as well. But if the issue still persists, then reinstall the app again. To reinstall the app, simply remove or delete the app and then install again.
Q. How can I improve the quality of Tango PC calls?
There is only one way to improve the quality of calls and that is the internet connection between the two parties. The internet connection should be 3G or 4G or Wi-Fi connection so as to communicate easily.
Q. How can I block or unblock a particular friend?
Now, to view the option for block, just tap on the Cog Wheel icon and then you will notice the two options that are block and report. To select the profile to unblock, just go to Settings and tap on Manage block list tab to block or unblock the desired user.
Q. How to make the profile public or private?
To do so, at first move on to the ‘Friends’ tab and then just tap on the ‘My Profile’ button. Now, just click on the Cog wheel icon to change the profile settings to public.
Q. Problems in receiving Texts and calls
If you are facing these types of problems, then there are few reasons behind it. Lets see these reasons:
- First reason could be the internet connection on both sides because due to the weak connection the call may be abrupt many times.
- Next could be the reason for the apps which are running in the background. So, close all the running apps.
- Another reason could be the settings menu. Just check the settings that it has been enabled to receive calls and all options.
- Also, be sure that your friend has not put you in the blocked list accidentally.
Also Check: Download Snapseed for PC
Therefore, download Tango for PC or Mac accordingly and enjoy the benefit of this app. Also share this guide among your friends. And for more queries, kindly comment in the below section. Thanks for reading and sharing!!